Re: (ET) Trailers for E-15

On 5/2/2011 1:26 PM, Brian E. Haines wrote:
I think I bought the same one.  PITA to put together, and the metal is
THIN!  I put a 6' pine tree with burlap ball in the back and I BENT the
trailer deck.  Thin, I say thin son.  In hind sight I should have gone
with a trailer with heaver gauge metal.  I'm probably going to make one,
and just reuse some of the parts from this one.

Hm, ok. I threw logs into it as I split them, about 3-4 cords worth. Not a dent so far.