Re: (ET) Magazine article and web site

Thanks Charlie!

Glad to know it's working out well in your browser.  My wife uses Google Chrome and it certainly does have problems there so when I get the time I will go in and fix the coding a bit.  I'm not a fancy coder, using HTML I learned years ago and a few snipets of free code off the Internet for my menu but it keeps it simple for me and easy to maintain on my own.  Let me know if you have any suggestions, always looking to improve as well as learn more about these machines and their attachments.

George Beckett