Re: (ET) Trailers for E-15

I think I bought the same one.  PITA to put together, and the metal is THIN!  I put a 6' pine tree with burlap ball in the back and I BENT the trailer deck.  Thin, I say thin son.  In hind sight I should have gone with a trailer with heaver gauge metal.  I'm probably going to make one, and just reuse some of the parts from this one.