Re: (ET) Napa Batteries?

Go visit your local NAPA in person. Their web site doesn't help much.

When I was in upstate NY, I got some batteries through NAPA which were manufactured by East Penn/Dekka (white case, green top). This may not apply in other areas of the country. What does apply is that the guy at the counter has access to full specs and color pictures, and can match you up to a golf-cart type battery. You might want to peruse the web page of East Penn or US Battery, Trojan, etc beforehand and write down the typical dimensions, weight, and capacity ratings for golf cart batteries as that will help you know that the correct match is made.

Now that I'm in central Virginia, I'll be working on a battery source in this area.