Re: (ET) Wow, a little Elec-trak snow shovel!

I believe the snow blower was a "GE" logo 120V, not an "Elec-Trak" logo. They gave many GE products away as prizes for contests, especially GE radios. It was similar to the Toro ones of today...

http://www.toro.com/en-us/Homeowner/Snow-Blowers/Electric/Pages/Model.aspx?pid=1800-Power-Curve-38381

I could be wrong, certainly have been a lot before!

George Beckett