(ET) Wow, a little Elec-trak snow shovel!

Whoops, resending.

So I was looking through all the marketing fluff and found this:

http://www.myelec-traks.com/72-32.pdf

On page 2 you see some dealers who won lawn mower attachments, and one guy who has a powered SNOW SHOVEL!

What an amazingly cool idea! I mean right now I have to shovel out a path from the walk to the driveway to get to the E20 and blower. But with a walk behind small snowblower I could use that for the walks, and not drive the E20 on the front walk which can cause havoc on the stone paths.

Wow! So has anyone ever seen one? Maybe it's time to get a broken one on craigslist and put a mower motor on it or something.

Wow.

Chris