Re: (ET) Small E20 fire: What is it with MOVs?]

On 3/15/2011 7:28 PM, RJ Kanary wrote:
Get the instrumentation ready. Looks like Chris is going to have to
perform a science experiment. :)

Given that I have both a Link-20 and a set of Paktrakrs for the Elec-trak I would have to agree that it is one of the more heavily monitored tractors out there :-)

That said, I'm going to leave it alone till the weekend, then put a new MOV in for now. Simple job, probably will hold it for a few months while I figure something bigger out.

Now if I can get this E15 hulk working I could use it in the yard while tearing down the E20 for a proper rebuild.... But I still need the E20 for tilling in April, then it's mower season for the summer.

Speaking of which, I put the snowblower away last weekend: It's in pretty good shape, but I need to take the motor off and get rid of the slack in the chain. Also it looks like the POR15 paint has finally worn off the chute, must have been the 2 years of heavy snows and snow blowing that load of gravel and wood chips.

Chris