Re: (ET) Deal on Batteries

Those specs don't make sense. 44 pounds is way to low for a golf cart battery. Perhaps the 'person' you chatted with meant 375 minutes at 25 amps and 100 minutes at 75 amps? I'd suggest a trip to the store to look at one in person.

Keep in mind that places like Sam's Club will change suppliers as they seek the low bidder each time around. So not all stores across the country may carry the same battery and a year from now it will probably be different. Last time I looked at a Sam's Club (~3 years ago up in MA or NH) it was a "Made in Mexico" battery.

NAPA auto parts stores, at least on much of the east coast, have been using East Penn batteries as their supplier of GC batteries for a while. Made in PA.

Jim Coate
http://www.ElectricTractorStore.com