Re: (ET) Deal on Batteries

The Sam's Club battery price is after giving you $10 for each core (for members. otherwise add 15%). They're made by Johnson Controls.  I'm close to buying a set, but the Advance Auto deal is of course worth looking into to save 90 bucks. Are they 220 ah also, or does GC2 define that? Has anyone figured out how to order 6 at once on  line?

Bill Alburty E-12 Kansas

Reo43 aol com wrote:
FYI:
I am looking for a good buy on batteries, and I stopped at the Sam's Club in Fort Wayne yesterday. They had Energizer GC2 220ah batteries for $72.63. I don't know what their core charge is, or whether it was included in the price.

That Advance Auto deal that David mentioned below is a good deal, but I hate using secret codes - I like a straight-up price with no gimmicks. Anyone know of a better deal in this area within 100 miles (NE Indiana-lower Michigan)?

I recently checked at a local alt-energy store and they quoted $145 for the Trojan T105 battery.

Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN