Re: (ET) Deal on Batteries

I just chatted on the web with Advance Auto Parts and got the following information for the Autocraft GC2:

375ah@25Amps

100Ah@75Amps

And that they are made by Johnson controls.

I cannot believe these numbers.

Here is the complete Chat:

Thank you for choosing Advance Auto Parts. A representative will be with you shortly. Thank you for holding.

Thank you for choosing Advance Auto Parts. A representative will be with you shortly. Thank you for holding.

You are not currently connected to a chat representative.

Thank you for chatting with Advance Auto Parts and Batteries. You are now chatting with Jasmine. How may I assist you today?

You: This is Barry. I need the specifications for the GC2 golf Cart battery. Thanks

Jasmine: I'd be happy to help you with that!

Jasmine: May I have the part number?

You: isn't it GC2 ?

Jasmine: I have the battery pulled up what information were you wanting on the battery?

You: This is Barry. I need the specifications for the GC2 golf Cart battery. Thanks

Jasmine: I understand but exactly what information are you wanting to know?

You: Everything you have.

Jasmine: Okay do you need the weight, size?

You: Everything

You: ah

Jasmine: Okay, one moment

You: I am looking for information such as this example: 225Ah@20Amps

Jasmine: One moment please while I look into that for you.

Jasmine: I'm still researching this for you to make sure we get the best resolution for you today.

Jasmine: Thank you for your patience.

Jasmine: CCA100

Jasmine: RC 375

Jasmine: 10 3/8" length

Jasmine: 7 1/8" width

Jasmine: 11 3/16" height

Jasmine: 44 pounds

Jasmine: 6 volts

Jasmine: These are the specifications for the battery

You: I need the amp hour rating. (ah)

Jasmine: One moment

Jasmine: 375ah@25amps

Jasmine: 100Ah@75Amps

You: Those numbers look a little high, are you sure?

You: actually they are very high.

Jasmine: This is the information that shows in the catalog that we have

You: do you know who makes the battery?

Jasmine: Johnson Controls

You: thank you very much.

Jasmine: No problem

Jasmine: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

You: no, I am good.

Jasmine: Would you be willing to please complete a short survey of the service that I have provided you with today? If you click on the End Chat button it will prompt you to complete a survey in reference to the service you received. I would appreciate your feedback. We will use your responses to provide even better service in the future. Thank you for chatting with Advance Auto Parts. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Thank you for chatting with us. Please click the End Chat button on the top right of the chat window to tell us how we did today.

Barry Elkin

MCSE-25

http://www.electricgvan.com