Re: (ET) Prefer to back up faster.... E20

Thanks, all, for your excellent thoughts on the subject.

Seems like it's at least an ok experiment to run... the comments about the nature of compound motors I'm ok with, since the load when backing up is not as great as the load pushing snow forward, etc. I will, as ever, be paying attention to the sounds (and smells, you better believe it) of the machine as I run it... and I'll be careful loading it up in rev (*backing* up hill, e.g.). I'll keep you posted.

-Max