Re: (ET) Seem to have lost speed 3 on New Idea 150

When engaging the "throttle", the 2AH relay closes (but slower than the RTN relay). As I go thru the speeds the 2AH never releases. Should it? The way I read the EGT Circuitry manual, 2AH should not engage until speed 3 is hit.

I agree, the NI manuals suck, especially when I don't have an electrical background.
Dean