Re: (ET) Seem to have lost speed 3 on New Idea 150

 Under no load 2AH closes in 1st speed already.Yes,it does close a little
more timidly than RTN. It's contacts complete a circuit *allowing* 2A
contactor to pull in when throtttle goes to 3rd position.Under heavy load
packvoltage drops far enough that there is not sufficient voltage
available to energize 2AH coil and therefore you will not get any speeds
after 2 unless you reduce load or hit the Power Pulse button which
bypasses 2AH and allows 2A contactor to pull in.
 If you're missing 3rd speed but have the rest (and esp. if your power
resistor up front gets hot when running above 3rd speed),very likely
defective 2A contactor.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply