Re: (ET) Front end loader on Ebay...

I have exactly this loader on an E-15.  I too have a weight box at the
rear.

Yup. There don't seem to have been too many of them, and despite the minor problem of breaking a tractor in half from overload it seems like an amazing idea.

Its Christmas - why not a "To Chris, From Chris with love" present?  I know
my wife doesn't react well to being asked to move her car out of the
garage,
but things might be different at your house.

The big problem is I don't have a garage. The trac currently resides in a 10*12 shed which is big enough for it, the tiller, deck, snowblower, and accessories (AC inverter, weight box with 30 cells, edger, chainsaw, etc). Well, it resides there in the spring-fall; in winter it sits on the driveway behind the snowblower, ready for action.

Harold has one of these and I saw it in action. I think he used it to lift my tiller into my van years ago (that thing is *heavy) which I then restored and POR15ed when I got home. And since then there is not a scratch on the paint, tough stuff.

What I really need a lift for is to move things around. I am getting that need filled with a Sears dump cart; that's getting most of the work these days. I have thought about putting a basic bucket on the back tiller mount and lifting it with the rear lift, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

So what do you use yours for?
Chris