Re: (ET) Front end loader on Ebay...

Christopher:

I guess you would be talking about ebay item  :
http://cgi.ebay.com/GE-Elec-Trak-Tractor-Bucket-Loader-Snow-Blower-RARE-/170
581464075?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b772940b

I have exactly this loader on an E-15.  I too have a weight box at the
rear.

To see a brochure for this loader, look at this link:
http://www.plitch.com/loader1.htm

I have a bit of a review of the unit there as well.  Any questions, just
ask.   Please click on the pictures of the brochure pages to enlarge them.

Its Christmas - why not a "To Chris, From Chris with love" present?  I know
my wife doesn't react well to being asked to move her car out of the
garage,
but things might be different at your house.

Happy Holidays!

Pieter