Re: (ET) battery check

On 12/16/2010 8:50 PM, Neil Dennis wrote:
Can you just do a voltage drop across each battery ? should see a
"funny" reading.

Yes, just need to do it. Maybe over the weekend.

When I blew snow with the e12, had about 200 lbs of lead in the rear
weight box, and double link chains, still had to get the plow tractor
out a couple times when I drove it over a hump

When we had the 26+ inches last spring I was able to blow without slippage using chains with crossmembers every 4 links, the battery box with an additional 2 12-260 dead batteries on it (about 200 pounds total) and all three strings connected. Pulled insane power levels.

I have thought sometimes of hitching up the tiller to the back for the rear weight. Then for a bonus if I get stuck I can just drop it and have the tines function as an extra set of drive wheels :-)

Chris