(ET) Quick question, resistor value on card 1 E15

Last night I finished cutting out the old broken diodes on my E15's card 1 board and replaced them all with shiny new ones. I also had a cracked resistor, it was the one on the left-ish side of the board tied directly to a transistor that controlled the operation of the 1A contactor.

Does anyone have a copy of the schematic online so I can find it's value and hit Rat shack today?

Chris