(ET) speeds 5,6,7,8

I had posted  a month or so ago that I did not have speeds 5,6,7,8, and asked for advice. I  tried all suggestions but eventually got it straightened out.  First I found a very poor (burned up) ring terminal at wire 55 at R2.  Ran new wire 55 back to coil 2A, that didn’t do it, darn.  Then as I was pacing the foot speed pedal while in neutral it occurred to me that although I could hear when coil 2A energized the motor speed did not change and as I kept pushing I could then hear coil 3A and then more motor speed.  More testing and finally a replacement of 2A returned speeds 5,6,7 and 8!

Michael H. Finck