Re: (ET) Lithiums in an E15

Insane?  No.  different?  Yes, but then an ET is already different.
It seems to be kind of overkill since you can get flooded lead so much
cheaper, but there's no reason not to, if that's what you want.  You'd
have to use chargers that were a little nicer to batteries than the stock
charger, though.  Flooded lead is pretty tolerant.

And 60-70 Ah wouldn't go very far.  Might be good for snowblowing a
driveway, but don't you actually *want* weight for that?

David Brandt