(ET) General value question

I don't have an Elec-Trac, but have been following along as best I can for some time now.

In a couple weeks I am attending an auction at which are two machines---I believe an E-12 and an E-15. One of the two was used routinely until several years ago, when the batteries quit. It has been shedded since. I know nothing about the other.

What, oh those of you with crystal balls, are such machines worth? Let's assume reasonable physical appearance (not rusted through, etc.), bad batteries, functional deck. I I play around with a lot of old equipment (tractors, garden tractors, hin n miss endines, etc.),, so I KNOW no one can give me an actual number---but even a wide range would be appreciated.

TIA,

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA