Re: (ET) General value question

if I was you I wood forget it  I have been playing with et foryearsbears and have had all models the one to have is the 20 an less you have a lot of time an your hands 1 you will be Lukey to find one 2 parts AR hard to find you will have to no a lot about electorate 3 you must have all the books and I mean all the books im 65 years I have had 8 tracers in the last 20 years they are great but once you have had a battery blow up in your face yak I was lucky butt I have 2 tracts left a 15 and a 20 a tiller 2 snow blowers and parts you can have for 2000 dollars Jim in Binghamton new York  peter figuccio