Re: (ET) Elec-trak paint

Try valspar "tractor and Implement" paint.  They match several
manufacturer's colors.  I picked "New Holland Yellow" specifically because
I don't like the GE color, but there were several other variations on
yellow that looked pretty close.

The electric tractor store has matching paint, too, I believe.

They take a while to dry, but they are relatively durable.

David Brandt