Re: (ET) Elec-trak paint

Hi all!

Ok, let me walk on out to the shed here....

Now I'm in the hammock. So let's see what this can of paint says:

First, it's a 29 fluid ounce can of Behr Premium Plus Accent Base no. 8600. Interior/exterior high gloss enamel.

On top there is a home depot sticker that says:

Accent base (8600)
Quart
Colorant                oz      48      96

C       Yellow          1       27      1
I       Brown Oxide     0       2       0

Hopefully the tabs above aren't messed up.

So there you go. Get that mix and it should match my can here. This is my second can; I got the first one by bringing in the contactor cover plate and having them do a match.