(ET) I just bought 3 Redi line 36volt to 110 volt rotar...

I just bought 3 Redi line 36volt to 110 volt rotary inverters. They are
brand new and listed as 900 watts. I only need one to run my trimmer with.
I should get them this week. If anybody is interested give me a holler or
I will be listing them on Ebay. Does anyone know how and where these were
mounted on the Elec-trak? I know you could get them as an option when
purchased new. Would there be any problem with just plugging it into the
accessory outlet? I also plan on using it as a backup power supply to keep
my gas heater running during a power outage. Does anyone know if I would
have a problem with the thermostat as it only uses 12volt off of a
transformer? Thanks for any help.

inbox.