Re: (ET) I just bought 3 Redi line 36volt to 110 volt rotar...

I have one of these and they are nice. I had one problem with it where it wouldn't start up when it detected a load. I think it was a bad resistor or something.

I attached mine to a board that sits in the front battery compartment, bridging across where the sides bend out at the top. Fitment will depend on the exact batteries you have and if you have the plastic covers, etc on. I plug it into the accessory outlet.

These believe these put out a nice sine wave, so the transformer should be happy.

Thanks for offering them up here - they should get snatched up quickly.

-SteveS