(ET) mileage

Just wondering if anyone has gone on any 'trips' with the ET.

I just moved from a rental into my new house, and it was about 1.1 miles.
My trailer loan fell through and I needed to get it moved. With aging
batteries and sitting all winter, I threw it on the charger for the
morning and it made it the distance in high gear with plenty to spare, my
brother following with the flashers on[on a quiet country road]

I was pretty surprised, I had thought I would run out of batteries and we
would end up towing it