Re: (ET) E12S tranny

I have this problem too - can't get into high gear since swapping out to
the wheel horse transmission.  It's the same one, but the opening is just
a little off.  I'll have to grind it out a bit more if I ever really need
that gear.  You should definitely enlarge the opening a bit, or maybe just
loosening the bolts and scooting the transmission forward a bit will work?

David Brandt