Re: (ET) Well I have a flat

I bought lawn tractor tires from eBay and changed them myself with a
spoon, a shorty sledge, a wrecking bar and a cargo strap, but I'm not
going to pretend it was easy!  A guy in a tire shop with a coates
machine can do a better job in a fraction of the time.

I recommend you put inner tubes in the new tires.  Tubes are cheap.
If you don't tube them, you should install new valve stems and you
will need to carefully clean off the valve hole and the inch or so of
rim where the bead seals so that the metal is perfectly smooth.  Soap
the bead on the new tire but don't oil or grease it (unless you plan
to never unmount the tire forever after).

--Charlie