Re: (ET) Well I have a flat

 Chris,
 I would recommend Carlisle Turf Master 23X10.50-8. Go to a regular tire
service place,maybe check with several.The last time I bought them which
was less than a year ago they cost me around $70 each-including
installation and disposal of the old tire.
 If you still have the old original Firestone E20 tires I think you'll
recognize these as a big improvement.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Z.