Re: (ET) E-12 motor type

On 4/18/2010 3:28 PM, Bill Alburty wrote:
Since I understand PWM generators don't work with series wound motors

Of course PWM controllers work with series wound motors. Until relatively recently most such controllers were meant for series wound motors.

GE, Curtis, Navitas and Sevcon all make controllers for series wound motors. That's not an exhaustive list of manufacturers either.

Robert

--
http://www.aeolusdevelopment.com/

 From the Divided by a Common Language File (Edited to protect the guilty)
ME - "I'd like to get Price and delivery for connector Part # XXXXX"
Dist./Rep - "$X.XX Lead time 37 days"
ME - "Anything we can do about lead time?  37 days seems a bit high."
Dist./Rep - "that is the lead time given because our stock is live....
we currently have stock."