Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 16:39:57 EDT
From: Wahootonic aol com
Subject: (ET) Tractors for sale in Mi
To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu

Guys, I'm thinking of getting rid of my elec and going conventional, (If I
can get enough from the Elec'ts) I have one E-10 with deck and snowblower,
one E-12 with deck, one E-15 with deck and snowblower, and one E-20 with
deck, rototiller and snowblower. I have some extra decks for the 15 and 20,
and some extra drive motors. Would like to sell them all together. They all
work and are in very good condition. The E-15 has battery pack and the E-20
also. Please make offer. _wahootonic@aol.com_ (mailto:wahootonic@aol.com)