Re: (ET) Elec-trak Digest, Vol 8, Issue 27

Oh, but I meant to say I never intended to put a camera on it, but that would be cool...

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Max Hall <mhall maxmatic com> wrote:
I have a box of parts do that with one of my e15s. Part of the point of the exercise would be to make it dual-mode: either drive it by remote or from the seat (as usual) with no hassle to switch modes. And I guess a guy should lock up the r/c transmitter if he's got wise-acre kids...

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Jeffrey Tickner <jeff tickner gmail com> wrote:

On Mar 7, 2010, at 12:00 PM, elec-trak-request cosmos phy tufts edu wrote:

> I think we could make our ETs do this.
>
>    http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tPg1ZMiC9pA
>

> Imagine plowing or blowing snow from the warmth of your house!
> Or cutting your lawn while setting in an air conditioned room.
>
> Ralph Vogan

There was a group at a university that used an elec-trak for a robot chassis. just takes money and time.