Re: (ET) OT: Earthwise 60120 cordless 20-inch mower

The model we have agreed upon is the 2409SR.

As for which are not made in China, that will be a bit of an exercise. However, I think one that is worthwhile, so I'll try to find some time to do that. Likely take a few weeks at the rate I'm finding time to get things done just now.

Darryl