Re: (ET) OT: Earthwise 60120 cordless 20-inch mower

I have the homelite UT13122, I bought it at the Home Depot going out
of business sale, it was a demo and came with no charger.

I am also an authorized service center for Razor brand scooters. I
modified my mower to take a charge from a Razor charger. The charge
takes a little longer but it is cheap. The Razor charger is a
slow-cooker, unplug it after a day or two. I cut a hole in the shroud
and fit a Razor charge port, then ran two wires to the battery pack.
Simply plug the charger into the port.

I s'pose you could get a replacement charger from American Lawn
Mower... the manufacturer.  try ordertree.com