(ET) OT: Earthwise 60120 cordless 20-inch mower

Does anyone on this list have, or have access to, an Earthwise cordless electric mower, model 60120, 20-inch cut?

I understand the Homelite UT13122 is essentially the same produce, under different branding.

Several people have written to me complaining about the chargers supplied with these mowers, but they have unique charging connections, and I can't get information from the manufacturers, distributors or sellers on the physical set up.

If someone can help, it would be greatly appreciated, and likely help to keep some of these smaller electric mowing devices in service longer. Please contact me off-list if you can help.

Thanks,
Darryl McMahon

--
Darryl McMahon

The Emperor's New Hydrogen Economy (in trade paperback and eBook)
http://www.econogics.com/TENHE/

Journey to Forever reviews The Emperor's New Hydrogen Economy
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html#tenhe