Re: (ET) Snow topped the blower, now what?

out here on the left coast (washington state) we don't get snow. I don't even know of any snow blowers out here. but I thought of a use for one... turning/making compost piles.... I can see long windrows of vegetative matter being turned by e-trac with a snow blower/thrower... anyone done this? would it work?

dave b
vashon island, wa

David Roden wrote:
Got about 14-18 inches here south of Akron OH. I moved it in two stages, which meant that I had to be out in the thick of the storm last night. I use a blade, and it gets less effective when the snow depth goes beyond about 8-10".

My reverse switch has gotten flaky (cheap Radio Snot junk) and I haven't gotten round to replacing it. But for some reason it performed almost flawlessly during this storm. Maybe it likes snow being dumped on it from the sky?

The only problem I had is that my E15's worn transaxle popped out of D1 a couple of times, both times while climbing a hill. So I switched to D2. Zoom!

Even the steering worked well and didn't skip (much).

I'm telling you, these tractors are troupers.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Note: mail sent to the "etpost" address will not reach me. To send me a private message, please use the address shown at the bottom