(ET) E20 earns it's electrons....

Well, this morning I waited for the sun to warm things up a bit, then took the E20 out against the snow demons.

This time I added 100lbs of weight on the back, and it had *no* problems. Got a good bit up the hill, then when it was slipping I simply backed down, then went up again 50% into the adjacent snow. Widened the path and when I hit the spot I was slipping I was able to keep going about 10 feet. Then backed up, did 50% on the original path, and essentially ratcheted my way to the top. Once at the top I was able to shut down the auger and just bulldoze through the ice wall left by the city snowplows.

Overall I'd say the E20 did extremely well. This snowblower has to be the best attachment I have ever gotten. Combine it with the tractor, LL gear, and an additional 200 pounds on the back and you have a winning combination even with record snowfall.

Speaking of which I heard they're calling for a possible 8-12 inches of snow on Wednesday. Should be able to do that without breaking a sweat....

Chris

Very happy E20 owner.