To: "et" <Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 10:12 AM
Subject: (ET) Snow topped the blower, now what?

Well, this is interesting; blowing 2+ feet of snow this morning is causing a problem: The snow is above the level of the chute.

How does one handle this sort of thing? I'm starting to realize that you need a place for the snow to *go* as well. The 4 foot walls on the edge are literally collapsing onto the tractor.

At this point I have a good 4 lanes cleared on the level portion, but I can't get up the hill due to the drifts. Oddly enough when I go for it I literally *stall* the auger. The whole auger.

Still snowing. So do people have snow blowing techniques? Or should I hook up the tiller and take this stuff in reverse?

Chris