(ET) Mower motor armature

I'm using some of my holiday time off to do a WAY overdue garage cleanup.  Last season I freshened my mower motors and installed a new pack.  (EGT-150, mid-mount deck, shorty motors)

While pulling one of the mower motor bearings, the puller twisted a bit and severed two armature wires.  My local motor shop said a repair would be very iffy, and a rewind would be pricey.  Harold at Clean Power came to my rescue with a good used armature at a good price.

So, is there any value in the damaged armature?  I hate to just chuck it, but maybe that's all it's good for.  Or if someone wants to try their hand at a DIY rewind, let me know off-list and I'll pass it on for the cost of shipping.

Chris