From: John Reinhard <reinharj frontiernet net>
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 12:02:11 PM
Subject: (ET) Wet Snow: Ariens vs Electrak

Hmmm,
I usually have have wet snow clog my 7HP gas Ariens 2 stage (also hate
the noise, and fumes, but LOVE the manueverability !) AND my Electrak,
and my plow blade ... and my Shovel (also very manueverable!) ! <grin>

IF POR or anything similar would really help, I might try it ...

I believe it might ...

Happy Holidays to all !

May ALL your snow be light, dry & fluffy !

John