(ET) Snowthowers,etc.

 Well,the snowstorm gave me incentive to get another snowblower into the
shop,fixed up and mounted onto an E12. This is the 38" thrower that
features the motor mounted in the middle rather than hanging off to the
side so it is a better balanced unit,but anyway,with chains on the tires
and no extra weight it did very well on our 9" snowfall. Extra weight on
the back of course makes these tractors even more aggressive. As has been
discussed on this list before,if you're on the market for chains,spend a
bit extra if needed to buy 2-link chains rather than 4-link which means
that they have a chain crossing the tire every 2 side links giving you
twice as many chains.
 This 38" snowthrower is for sale if anyone stands in need of one. The E12
will also be available shortly. Let me know off list if interested.
 Hoping all experience a Blessed Christmas.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Supplier of Elec-Trak parts