Re: (ET) Snowthowers,etc.

Clean Power Supply wrote:
 Well,the snowstorm gave me incentive to get another snowblower into the shop,fixed
up and mounted onto an E12. This is the 38" thrower that features the motor
mounted in the middle rather than hanging off to the side so it is a better balanced
unit,but anyway,with chains on the tires and no extra weight it did very well on our
9" snowfall. Extra weight on the back of course makes these tractors even more
aggressive. As has been discussed on this list before,if you're on the market for
chains,spend a bit extra if needed to buy 2-link chains rather than 4-link which
means that they have a chain crossing the tire every 2 side links giving you twice
as many chains.
 This 38" snowthrower is for sale if anyone stands in need of one. The E12
will also be available shortly. Let me know off list if interested.

Anyone who is thinking about this, I really recommend the snowblower. It's a worthy addition to anyone's running Elec-trak collection. As well, the E12 is probably pretty good as a snow mover; I really am getting by fine with just speeds 1-4 on my E20.

However now I am thinking about using my tiller as an iceberg-crusher. The concept really entertains me.