(ET) Limited slip

On my Ox there are separate motors for the 2 wheels.  I've never put
chains on it, but because of not having a differential, the Ox is
better without chains than my E15 was with them.  I would think a
limited slip differential would provide the same advantage, if you can
find one.

My procedure is to lower the snowblower to move the weight to the rear
wheels when I want better traction and take some of the blower weight
on the front wheels when I want better steering.  Mostly I can live
without both simultaneously.

                                        Ken