Re: (ET) Fwd: Snow's over, E20 is tired...

RJ Kanary wrote:
IF YOU CAN FIND THE PARTS. They were obviously constructed at Area 51 from that other worldly metal Unobtanium.

Actually, what would be the down side of limited slip? Would it put more stress on one's lawn as the tractor resisted turning? Other issues perhaps?

Chains+weight seemed to do it for me. I'll probably leave the chains on till spring when I hitch up the tiller for the spring dig-fest. Oddly enough I put the weight box on the *front* so the steering is better.

Then the chains can go back into the bucket till fall.

Chris