(ET) Someone is selling BB600's

Just a note from another list, I do not know the seller personally but if you were thinking of buying BB600's this is one source.

I'd recommend at least 60, 90 if you want to fill the front of the tractor as well.

Contact jm_silverman yahoo com. Message follows:

I have 380 SAFT BB600s (370 still wrapped/boxed-10 opened and charged once) for sale

Specs:
BB600A/A
Mfd date 09/01
Inspect date 09/04
SAFT 1.2V 30AH
Red top/Blue cap
61400-00-881-8887

I am included the nickle plated buss bars, SS screws, nickle plated cable lugs to
connect to batteries and correct cap wrench in the sale of the batteries.

This is your chance to get the entire package in one shot, everything you need.

I will sell the entire lot for $4,940 ($13 per batt & nickle and ss hardware)

I will consider selling smaller groups but I will not break up a case to sell individual batteries. Case will come with correct number of buss bars, screws.

Individual cases are priced at $385 with hardware.

Chris