Re: (ET) where is every one

Saw a lot of replies about trannys going south -

Although I have an extra (Peerless 2318) with a bad differential, and a
replacement set of gears, I would not be too anxious to ship them.  But
just as a reminder, the John Deere 110, 112 tractors used the identical
transmission (except it had a reverse gear, though the cutout on the ET
frame keeps you from using it).  These are plentiful and popular on ebay.

If someone is desperate, and would pay shipping, I would help let them go
cheap, but I think you may still get a better deal on ebay.

David Brandt