Re: (ET) where is every one

Here's my update:

I've been busy with too many projects. Managed to replace my toast lift motor with a 12v winch mounted where the old spool was. Works well but I don't know how long it will last. It's making bad noises already. Could use a limit switch. Plowed the first snow two days ago. Spread a load of gravel a month ago. Wanting to close in my canopy with plexiglas for rain/snow/cold. No time to do it right now. Heated seat is fabulous. Transmission started to make a not nice rough sound. Possibly the pulley bearing. Batteries still doing well.

Marcus Sabathil AKA Orange4boy
marcussab gmail com
Mobile: 604-374-1969
Site Q-39, 720 Gardner Lane.  Bowen Island BC. V0N 1G0