Re: (ET) Leaking E20

RJ Kanary wrote:
Fascinating. :) All the cast caliper rotors that I have encountered have had the provision for the hub set screw, but the screw has not been present.The way the hole was filled in with crud, the screw had apparently gone AWOL long before I came on the scene. I have had and / or worked on many of the first design cast caliper equipped tractors that have aluminum rotor hub.{You can't make a magnet stick to them.} I have yet to see a steel or other ferrous metal hub.
Well, one way to find out: I'll check for the set-screw in the next few days, right now the E20 is parked in the nice shed.

I have noticed that my E20 burns down one puck (outside one) while the other one has very little wear. Yes, the brake is on a floating pair of tubes, but I think a moving disc would allow more even application of the caliper halves.

One way to find out...

Chris