(ET) Leaking E20

Well, it figures. I go out to the shed this morning and under my E20 is a little stain of oil on the wood. Guess it was so happy it piddled with joy.

Um, nope, looking under it looks like it's leaking from the side seal by the main pulley.

Oh well. How difficult are the transmissions to fix, can you remove it without pulling the motor, and are there spares out there so I can do a swap. Will probably have to wait till the spring; I need this thing for leaves now in the fall, and snow in the winter.

Speaking of leaves, the E20 is doing well with them. I mow them to mulch down a bit, then run with the sweeper behind me to pick up. The sweeper is a bit too fast IMO; I need to get an electronic speed control to slow it down a bit. And for some odd reason the chain keeps coming off; I guess it's because it's over-loaded, but at the same time it just seems slack on there. Maybe the chain is stretched?

Also does anyone have spare parts and/or know of a place to get parts for the sweeper? Those brushes and that axle are not going to last forever...

But at least I have a nice indoor place to park it.

Thanks!
Chris