(ET) H.P. rating of an E-14...

What is the HP "comparison" G.E. gave to the E-14? 14 HP? Just wondering how it compares to the E12, E15 & E20. If it is equal to one of these other models, why the E14 designation? Thanks.

In His perfect care,

George Beckett
Believer

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withers, the flowers fade, but the  Word of our God will stands forever."

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me